Franciscan St. Anthony Health-Michigan City Guild of Volunteers, 'Memorial Day Flower Sale,' 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m. 879-8511
Marquette Catholic HS, Michigan City, 'Marquette Mulligan,' Long Beach CC. 873-1325
St. Edward, Lowell, 'Fish Fry,' 7:30-10 p.m. Benefit for couple seeking to go to Lourdes. Friendsofeileen.net
• Sojourner Truth House, Gary, 'Annual Benefit Walk,' 8 a.m. registration, 9 a.m. start, Froebel Alumni Park. walkforsth.org
St. Paul, Valparaiso, 'McGuckin Memorial-St. Paul School Golf Outing,' Course at Aberdeen. $125/golfer. 462-5929
Andrean HS, 'Annual 59er Golf Classic,' Innsbrook CC, Merrillville, 10:30 a.m. registration; 981-5075 or andreanalumni.org
St. Mary, Griffith, 'Rosary Society Bus Trip: St. Charles, IL.' 838-8989
K of C Queen of Angels Council, St. John, '13-Day Trip to Fatima, Lourdes, & Santiago de Compostela,' includes Barcelona, Madrid. $1,739/person. 322-1116
Food & Festival
Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Hammond, 'Parish Pasta Night,' 4-9 p.m. 484-5789
• Notre Dame, Michigan City, 'Memorial Day Bake Sale,' May 25-26, after all Masses. Also, 'Parish Festival,' Aug. 9-11. 872-4844
• St. James the Less, Highland, 'Parish Festival,' May 31-June 2.
• St. Thomas More, Munster, 'Fun Days Festival,' June 20-23.
• St. Bridget, Hobart, 'Parish Festival,' June 21-22.
• St. Andrew the Apostle, Calumet City, IL, 'Annual SummerFest,' June 29-30. 708-862-4165
Ladies Rosary Sodality, PWA Group 132, 'Mother's Day Dinner,' noon, East Chicago K of C hall. 398-9069
K of C Msgr. Hoffmann Council 13003, Merrillville, 'Pork Chop Dinner,' 4-7 p.m., St. Joan of Arc hall. 942-8378
St. Stanislaus, East Chicago, 'Holy Name Chicken Dinner,' 4-7 p.m., social hall. Tickets at the door or from Holy Name members.
K of C Msgr. Ryder Council 4047, Merrillville, 'Pork Chop Dinner,' 4-7 p.m., St. Andrew's Ameling Hall. 980-4644 or 712-0793
Health & Fitness
• St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart, 'Free Support for COPD,' May 21, 1-2:30 p.m. Also, 'Free Class: Coumadin,' May 22, 1-2 p.m. Also, 'Smoking Cessation Classes,' Tues., thru June 4, 6:30-8 p.m. Fees. 836-3477
• St. Mary, Crown Point, 'Blood Pressure Screenings,' June 16, July 21, Aug. 18, Sept. 15, Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15, after all Masses, St. Agnes Center. Also, 'Blood Drive,' Sept. 1, Dec. 1, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Hammes Hall. 663-6779
• Franciscan St. Anthony Health, Crown Point, 'Diabetes Classes,' beginning June 4/5; Tues., 1-3 p.m., Wed., 6-8 p.m., Burrell Classroom. Fees. 757-6268
• St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago, 'PAD Screenings,' June 6, 2-5 p.m. Fees. Also, 'Free Teen Childbirth Prep Class,' June 15-16, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. 836-3477
• Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness, Schererville, 'Tuesday Tips Wellness Program,' June 4, 9-10 a.m. 865-6969
• St. Maria Goretti, Dyer, 'Chair Yoga,' first/third Wed., 10-11 a.m., Casa Maria Hall. Fees. 865-5482
• St. Paul, Valparaiso, 'Blood Pressure Testing,' May 25-26, after all Masses, social hall.
• Marquette Catholic HS, Michigan City, 'Performing Arts Camp,' June 17-21, Hart Theatre, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. 873-1325
• Camp Lawrence, Valparaiso, 'Summer Season,' June 16-22, June 23-29, July 7-13, 14-20, 21-27. Also, 'Open House,' June 15, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. 736-8931 or nwicyo.org
• Camp Marian, Ferdinand, IN, 'Summer Camp for Girls Gr. 5-8,' June 17-19. Fees. thedome.org/vocation
St. Mary, Griffith, 'Blood Drive,' 3-6 p.m., Hildebrandt Hall. 924-4163
St. Michael, Schererville, 'Blood Drive,' 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., parish hall.
St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart, 'Free Blood Pressure Screenings,' first Thurs., 10-11 a.m., H&R Spectrum. 836-3477 or comhs.org Also, 'Share Your Grief Support Group,' first Thurs., 4-5:30 p.m., conference room 4. 947-6187
St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Blood Pressure Screenings,' after 7:30/10:30 a.m. Masses first Sun. of each month.
Franciscan Community Services Adult Day Services, 'Free Blood Pressure Readings,' St. Anthony campus, Crown Point, first Mon., 9-11 a.m.; Cloister in the Woods Banquet Center, Munster, first Mon., 2-3 p.m.
Our Lady of Sorrows, South Haven, 'Rainbows, Spectrum.' For children experiencing trauma, transition. 759-2400
• Univ. of Notre Dame, 'National Medjugorje Conference,' May 24-26. 574-288-8777 or QueenofPeaceMinistries.com
St. Joan of Arc, Merrillville, 'ARCS Seniors Meeting,' 12:30 p.m., parish hall. Entertainment also. 776-5175 or 947-0509
Office of Youth/Young Adults, 'YM Coffee Talk,' first Mon., 5-6:30 p.m., T.J. Maloney's, Merrillville.
Holy Name, Cedar Lake, 'St. Clare's Kitchen,' Tues., 5-6 p.m., basement of church. Sponsored by Secular Franciscans.
Missionaries of Charity, Gary, 'Divine Mercy Soup Kitchen,' M-T-W-F-Sat, 9:30 a.m., former St. Mark convent, 509 W. Ridge Rd.
Ss. Monica and Luke, Gary, 'Soup Kitchen,' Fri., noon-1 p.m., parish hall.
St. Joseph, Dyer, 'Helping Hands Food Pantry,' open 3rd Wed., 10 a.m.-noon, 6-7:30 p.m. Serving residents of Dyer, Schererville, St. John; bring two proofs of residency. 865-2271
St. Joseph, Hammond, 'St. Joseph Soup Kitchen,' church basement in downtown Hammond, weekdays, noon-1 p.m.
St. Michael Respect Life Group, Schererville, 'Baby Items Needed.' Includes cribs, mattresses, high chairs, car seats, and clothing sizes newborn to 2. 365-5355, 865-0217 or 365-8192
Holy Trinity (Croatian), East Chicago, 'Donations for Carmelite Holy Innocents Center,' last Sat. of the month, 9 a.m. to noon, church vestibule, 4754 Carey St. Baby items needed, esp. diapers & wipes. 398-3061
'Winfield Resale Shoppe,' off Randolph St. Open Th-F-Sat, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sponsored by Holy Spirit, Four Seasons Methodist, Cross of Christ Lutheran; St. Eliz. Seton, Valparaiso.
All Saints, Hammond, 'Thrift Shop,' open T-Th, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Donations accepted.
St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Table of Plenty Free Dinner,' Fri., 4:30-6 p.m., Chapel Hall (bldg. #2).
St. Teresa of Avila Student Center, Valparaiso, 'Café Manna,' Thurs., 4:30-6:30 p.m.
St. Paul, Valparaiso, 'Clothing Center for Those in Need,' M/T/W, 1-4 p.m.; Th/Sat, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 462-0074
St. Stephen, Martyr, Merrillville, 'Respect Life Mass,' 9 a.m. Confessions, 8:30-8:50 a.m. Living Rosary at grotto following Mass.
• St. Matthias, Crown Point, 'Garage Sale,' May 23, 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; May 24, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Donation drop-offs thru May 20, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. 662-7648
• Our Lady of Grace, Highland, 'Sodality Rummage Sale,' June 11, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; June 12, 9 a.m.-noon, OLG cafeteria. 838-8664
• St. Edward, Lowell, 'Rummage Sale & Bake Sale,' June 13, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; June 14, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; June 15, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Dropoffs June 6-11, gym. 696-7307
• Blue Army of OL of Fatima, 'Rummage Sale,' July 19-20, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., St. Mary-Hildebrandt Hall, Griffith. Set-up July 17-18, 9 a.m.
• Notre Dame, Michigan City, 'Trash & Treasure Sale,' Oct. 5-6.
• St. Mark, Gary, 'Scripture Study: Life Eternal,' 7 weeks starting April 22. Fees. 980-1075
St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Light of Christ Charismatic Group,' 6 p.m., bldg. 4, in library. 921-1428 or 312-320-7145
• St. Mary, Griffith, 'Scripture Study Group for Men,' 7 p.m., rectory basement. Open to all; bring your Bible.
• Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Hammond, 'Mustard Seed Prayer Group,' 7 p.m., church gathering area. Open to all. 845-6419
• St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Charismatic Prayer Group,' 6:30 p.m., day chapel. 365-5217 or 934-1947
• St. Ann, Gary, 'Mass, Benediction, Bible Study,' starting with 8 a.m. Mass.
• Gary Diocesan Cemeteries, 'Memorial Day Masses,' Ss. Peter & Paul, Merrillville, 10 a.m.; St. John-St. Joseph, Hammond, 10:30 a.m.; St. Stanislaus, Michigan City, 11 a.m.
• St. Matthias, Crown Point, 'Memorial Day Mass & Service,' 10 a.m., Maplewood Cemetery. Bring a lawn chair.
• Wounded Healers Grief Support Groups, 'Spring-Summer Series,' now in session, 7-8:30 p.m., St. James the Less, Highland. 924-5577
• Holy Trinity (Croatian), East Chicago, 'Free Parent Support Group,' Mon/Thurs, 10 a.m.-noon. 886-1111
• Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Dyer, 'Alcoholics Anonymous,' Sun., 8 p.m., classroom F.
• St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Bereavement Ministry,' continues June 10, ministry room, bldg. 2. 926-1282
• St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart, 'Stroke Support Group,' Aug. 14, Nov. 13, 6 p.m. 947-6329 Also, 'Weight-Loss Support Group,' May 20, 6-7 p.m. Also, 'Alzheimer's Support Group,' May 21, 6-7:30 p.m. 836-3477
• St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago, 'Stroke Support Group,' June 18, Sept. 17, Dec. 17, 3:15 p.m. 392-7645
Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Dyer, 'Caregiver Support Group,' 2 p.m. Group meets 4th Sun. 365-3898 or 1-888-303-0180
Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Dyer, 'Bariatric Surgery Support Group,' first Tues., 6 p.m., Reginald Board Room.
Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Hammond, 'Parkinson's Disease Support Group,' first Sat., 2-4 p.m.
Omni Health & Fitness, Schererville, 'Rehabilitation Club,' first Thurs., 3 p.m.
Franciscan Hammond Clinic, 'Diabetes Support Group,' first Thurs., 6 p.m.